Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

We're Back!

Having been away for nearly a year, there has been a lot that has happened. First things first, Ari is not the only baby learning German in our house anymore. She has recently been joined by a little sister, Evelyn, or Evie as we call her. Along with welcoming our new addition we are welcoming a whole bunch of new German words to practice, like schwester and familie, which for some reason we had not used before we became four. We are still working on increasing our usage of German everyday, but I have to admit that things have slipped a tad over the past 9 months. Now that we are starting a new schedule and getting into a routine, I am hoping to continue to speak to Ari and now Evie, in mostly German.
We have a lot coming up this summer. We are traveling home to visit family in Pennsylvania, which will include my sister's graduation from high school, my husband's graduation from college, my alumni weekend for college and my ten year reunion for high school and my nephew's baptism. Amidst all of these activities we are also intending to visit museums, zoos and aquariums so we can expose our girls to as much culture as possible while we are home. With these activities and plans a whole world of German vocabulary is opening up for my girls to experience.
I intend to update this blog much more frequently now that things have resumed some sort of order, and I am looking forward to a fresh new start. Be seeing you soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Many people will get lot of benefits by reading this kind of informational stuff .Thank you so much for this .
    Norwegian dictionary

    ReplyDelete
  2. การที่เรามีสุขภาพร่างกายที่เเข็งเเรงก็จะทำให้ตัวเราห่างไกลจากโรถภัย ยิ่ง ณ เวลานี้ผู้คนทั่วโลกต่างกำลังเผชิญกับโรคร้ายที่เเพร่ระบาดอย่างหนักอย่างโควิด-19 การที่เรามีสุขภาพที่ดี เเละเเข็งเเรง ก็จะทำให้เราห่างไกลจากโรคภัย onehouseoneyear ได้รวบรวมเรื่องรวมที่จะทำให้คุณสุขภาพดีเเละเเข็งเเรงอย่างเเน่นอน

    ReplyDelete